A silent haven welcomes you in a calm street in one of the most elegant districts of Paris .
- Passed the door of the Hotel Eber Monceau, you feel immediately what worries all the personnel of this house: to receive.
- A smile, warmth, attention to detail and to your every request: these are what add up to a pleasant stay.
- Breakfast awaits you any time of the morning in the salon on the ground floor. You can read the morning paper as you enjoy traditional French bread, a buttery croissant, fresh-squeezed orange juice and old-fashioned jams. It's just what you need to be ready to meet the new day.
- Later on, you may want to stop in for a drink, a cup of tea or a glass of champagne, served by prompt personnel always ready to fulfil your requests.
- From the standard single room to the duplex with its private terrace, you will find the same feel for decoration and the same attention to comfort throughout this establishment. Silky fabrics, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, an attention to detail and the most modern equipment including air-conditioning, mini-bar, cable TV, Internet connection, hair-dryer, etc. In each and every room everything possible has been done to contribute to your well-being..